Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 45 minutes Total time: 60 minutes Serves: 16
- 16 large cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup Food Club Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Food Club Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Food Club Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove mushroom stems and use a spoon to scoop out dark mushroom gills, being careful not to break mushroom caps. Place mushrooms cup-side-up on a rimmed baking sheet and set aside
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs and cook, stirring frequently until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool and wipe out skillet. Add remaining olive oil and onion, red pepper, green pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Cook until vegetables have softened, about 7 minutes. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and let cool 5 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese, ham, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Generously stuff each mushroom with filling mixture. Top with bread crumbs and bake for 25 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Garnish with fresh parsley.